Terms of Service
Terms of Service
We hereby advise you to carefully read and understand this Terms of Services (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”) before registering for our Services.
In order to clarify rights and obligations of all parties, and protect the legitimate rights and interests of all parties, this agreement is specially formulated. The contents highlighted in bold underline in this Agreement are specifically reminded of your attention. Please ensure that you fully understand the terms of this Agreement. You are not authorized to register, log in or use our Services or Software (hereinafter referred to as Services, Software) unless you accept all the terms of this Agreement. Your registration, login, usage, etc. will be deemed as acceptance of this Agreement and that you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
1) In order to use our Services, we may ask you to create an Account or allocate an Account (hereinafter referred to as Account ) to you. We can modify how your account is registered, and logged in if necessary without prior notice. If you associate your Account with your mobile number, you agree to authorize us and telecom operator to use your mobile number if applicable, and you guarantee to comply with the relevant regulations of the telecom operator.
2) Once you have an account of this Software, you are deemed to authorize us to create, allocate accounts of other software operated by us according to our actual running situation.
3) You can access, use some features of our Service only if you give us your location information. You have to provide, authorize us your GPS location if you want to access, use some features of our Service. In the event that you do not want to provide your location information, you can terminate corresponding authorization.
4) The ownership of the Account belongs to us and you only have the right to use the Account. You are forbidden to donate, borrow, rent, transfer or sell the Account.
5) You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Account. If you Account encounter hacking or password theft due to your improper handling, you shall hold full responsibility for. We will treat all acts performed through your Account as being performed by you. You therefore accept responsibility for all acts done using your Account. If you become aware of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or Account password, please tell us immediately. You agree not to use other users' accounts or passwords under any circumstances.
6) You shall abide by the terms of this Agreement and use the Software correctly and appropriately. If you violate any of the terms in this Agreement, we reserve the right to discontinue or terminate the Service to you.
7) If no activity is conducted by you in relation to the Account for one year, we have the right to delete or take back the account without prior notice to avoid wasting resources, and you shall take all the risks. Meanwhile, we reserve the right to delete or take back your Account and user name at any time at our sole discretion.
2. Service Scope
1) The specific Service of this Software is provided according to the actual situation, including but not limited to allowing you to live stream, watch live streams, purchase or send virtual gifts. We can modify the Services provided at any time without prior notice to you at our sole discretion.
2) You understand and agree that we are entitled to send you promotional or other relevant business information, notices via email, client, push messages, SMS, webpage or other legal means for commercial purposes. Due to the unique nature of the mobile phone network, we have the right to access your mobile phone information.
3. User Information Protection
1) In the process of registering your Account or using the Service, you may be required to fill in or submit certain necessary information, such as the identity information required by laws, regulations, and regulatory documents (hereinafter referred as to “Laws and Regulations”). If the information you submit is incomplete, inaccurate or does not comply with the Laws and Regulations, you may be unable, restricted to use our Service.
2) User information includes private information and non-private information. Private information refers to information that can be used to identify the user, including your legal name, ID number, and mobile phone number; Non-private information refers to the general information such as your performance data, information excluding private information and the above-mentioned private information that you agreed to disclose publicly.
4) As our Service is based on your geographical location, you acknowledge that the geographical location is considered as non-private information. You agree to authorize us to get, use your geographic location information to provide Services provided that you access, use our Service and your geographical location information shall be open to other users as your public information . If you wish to terminate the authorization, the device setting can be changed by yourself.
4. Content Requirements and Usage Rules
1) The Content described in this Agreement refers to any content created, uploaded, copied, published and distributed by you, including but not limited to registration information and verification details such as account avatar, name, personal description, or text, audio, pictures, videos, graphics that are sent, replied or auto-reply messages and related link pages, and other content generated while using the software.
2) You are not allowed to use this Software to produce, upload, copy and send the following Content or conduct the following behavior:
l That threatens national security, leaks state secrets, subverts state power, damages state unity;
l That damages national honor and profit;
l That incites national hatred, discrimination and damages national unity;
l That damages national religion policies, promotes cult and feudal superstition;
l That spreads rumors, disturbs public order and damages social stability;
l That spreads obscene, pornographic content containing sexual or sexually suggestive content;
l That spreads gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetment;
l That insults or defames others, violates others legal rights or fraudulent;
l That contains insulting, intimidating, or threatening content;
l That contains harassment, spam, malicious or phishing information;
l That disclosing or involving the privacy of others, personal information or details;
l That infringes on the legal rights of other people's reputation, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, trade secrets, etc.;
l That harms the interests of minors in any way;
l That stalks or otherwise harasses other users；
l That contains false information, or steals other people's avatars or details, posts or uses others’ identity;
l That enforces, induces other users to follow, click on the link page or share information;
l That fabricates facts, conceals truths to mislead or deceive others;
l That contains advertising or sales-oriented information;
l That uses technical means to build multiple fake accounts;
l That deletes the copyright information on this software and its copy;
l That do reverse engineering, reverse compilation, de-compilation, or attempt to discover the source code of the software;
l That uses, rents, lends, copies modifies, links, reproduces, compiles, issues, publishes or creates mirror sites with contents that contains intellectual property rights of this company;
l That copies, modifies, adds, deletes, hooks, or creates any data released by us or necessary for the software, or derivatives;
l That adds, deletes, changes the function of the software, or operates or transmits the software to the public by modifying or falsifying the instructions and data in the software, whether or not for commercial purpose;
l That Loges in or uses the software through third-party software, hacking, plug-ins or systems that are not developed or authorized by us, or create, publish, or distribute third-party software, plug-ins, hackings, and systems that are not developed or authorized by the company;
l That is or could reasonably be viewed as offensive, indecent or objectionable;
l Other Contents or behaviors that in violation of laws and regulations, such as regulatory documents and policies (including jurisdiction where you reside, the Software operates, runs), or infringe lawful rights and interests of other third parties, interfere with the normal operation of the software.
3) Any Contents produced, uploaded, copied and sent by you has nothing to do with us and doesn’t reflect or represent our opinion, standpoint, policy. We shall not be liable in any way for any Content uploaded, distributed, copied, published by you, or behavior conducted by you.
4) You are solely responsible for the authenticity, legality, accuracy, validity of the information transmitted, produced, uploaded, copied, published, disseminated by you, and behaviors conducted, and performed by you. Any liability is at your own risk and has nothing to do with the software. If any damage is caused to us or third parties due to your behavior, you shall compensate losses of us or third parties, and we have the right to pursue your liability in accordance with this agreement.
Playhouse Team will try our best to protect the social environment in the app. If you’re honest, kind and respectful to others, you’ll always be welcome here. If you choose not to be, you may not last. Our goal is to allow users to express themselves freely as long as it doesn’t offend others. Everyone is held to the same standard on Playhouse. We’re asking you to be considerate, think before you act, and abide by our community guidelines both on and offline. You heard that right: your offline behavior can lead to termination of your Playhouse account.
Below is a list of our community policies. If you violate any of these policies, you might be banned from Playhouse. We encourage you to report any behavior that violates our policies.
Playhouse is not for:
We’re not asking you to comb your hair to one side or even speak in full sentences; but please keep it classy and appropriate for public consumption. No nudity, no sexually explicit content, and don’t chronicle all of your sexual desires in your bio. Keep it clean.
Do not engage, or encourage others to engage, in any targeted abuse or harassment against any other user. This includes sending any unsolicited sexual content to your matches. Reports of stalking, threats, bullying, or intimidation, are taken very seriously.
Violence and Physical Harm
We do not tolerate violent, graphic, or gory content on Playhouse, or any actions or content that advocate for or threaten violence of any sort, including threatening or promoting terrorism. Physical assault, coercion, and any acts of violence are strictly prohibited.
Content that advocates for or glorifies suicide or self-harm is also not allowed. In these situations, we may take a number of steps to assist the user, including reaching out with crisis resources.
Any content that promotes, advocates for, or condones racism, bigotry, hatred, or violence against individuals or groups based on factors like (but not limited to) race, ethnicity, religious affiliation, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity is not allowed.
Don’t publicly broadcast any private information, yours or anyone else’s. This includes social security numbers, passports, passwords, financial information or unlisted contact information, such as phone numbers, email addresses, home/work address.
Don’t be fake. Be real instead. Don’t use Playhouse to drive people to external websites via a link or otherwise.
Promotion or Solicitation
Soliciting other users is prohibited on Playhouse. It’s fine to invite your matches to something that you’re doing, but if the purpose of your profile is to advertise your event or business, non-profit, political campaign, contest, or to conduct research, we may delete your account. While we’re excited that you’re doing a comedy show next week, please don’t use Playhouse to promote it.
Playhouse has a zero-tolerance policy on predatory behavior of any kind. Anyone attempting to get other users’ private information for fraudulent or illegal activity may be banned. Any user caught sharing their own financial account information (PayPal, Venmo, etc.) for the purpose of receiving money from other users may also be banned from Playhouse.
You must be 13 years of age or older to use Playhouse. As such, we do not allow images of unaccompanied minors. If you want to post photos of your children, please make sure that you are in the photo as well. If you see a profile that includes an unaccompanied minor, encourages harm to a minor, or depicts a minor in a sexual or suggestive way, please report it immediately.
Copyright and Trademark Infringement
If it’s not yours, don’t post it. If your Playhouse profile includes any work that is copyrighted or trademarked by others, don’t display it, unless you are allowed to do so.
Don’t use Playhouse to do anything illegal. If it’s illegal IRL, it’s illegal on Playhouse.
Third Party Apps
The use of any apps created by anyone other than Playhouse that claim to offer our service or unlock special Playhouse features is not allowed.
5. Third Party Products and Services
1) The Service may contain advertisements and promotions offered by third parties and you agree to display those advertisements and promotions during the course of using the Service. Unless otherwise expressly regulated by laws and regulations, you should be responsible for transactions in accordance with the advertising information, and losses in relation to the transaction. We are not liable for any responsibility, losses arising from the aforesaid transactions.
2) If you choose to use services, products provided by third party that displayed, linked on our Software, you shall comply with third party’s agreement, policy in regard with you behavior. We cannot guarantee the security, accuracy, validity of third party’s service and we are not responsible or liable for losses incurred by you arising from services, products, behavior of third party.
6. Virtual Currency
1) You are able to purchase “virtual items,” as known as virtual diamond (change of virtual items name does not affect the validity of this agreement) with “real world” money. Unless otherwise specified, virtual items can only be used in the Software and holds no purchasing power in scenarios other than the Software.
2) Virtual items can be used to purchase value-added Services of the Software, such as rewarding hosts, playing games, etc. Specific price information, exchange rate, and usage policy will be determined by us in our sole discretion and displayed on our service interface. Unless otherwise provided hereof, virtual items may not be used for any other purposes, including unable to conduct virtual items transactions with third parties, or trading on third-party platforms other than the software platform. If you violate the foregoing requirement, we will not be liable for any loss of you or a third party, and if we reasonably suspect that your Account or usage has cheat operation or abnormal status, we reserve the right to suspend, refuse your use of virtual items, until relevant ban measures are taken as provided in this agreement.
3) You can recharge your virtual items through channels allowed by us. The exchange rate between virtual items and legal currency varies according to your purchase channel, which shall subject to the information displayed on our Software interface. We have the right to change the exchange rate in our sole discretion from time to time and will display it on our Software interface.
4) You promise to not recharge through illegal or unauthorized channel. If you violate the rules and illegally recharge, purchase virtual items, we do not guarantee that the recharge will be successful or completed. We will not compensate for your loss if your rights and interests are damaged by the above actions. We also reserve the right to terminate, restrict your Account, your right to recharge, and pursue your liabilities accordance to this Agreement.
5) Please check your account carefully before recharging. You shall bear all losses on your own due to incorrect account input, improper operation or lack of understanding of charging methods, etc., and we will not make any compensation for your losses.
6) UNLESS OTHERWISE REGULATD BY LAWS, ALL PURCHASES OF VIRTUAL ITEMS MADE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE FINAL, NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERRABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, IN REGARDING TO ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS PERCHASED BY YOU, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REFUND OR TRANSFER THE VIRTUAL ITEMS TO OTHER SERVICES, PRODUCTS.
7) We have right to set out or modify rules in connection with virtual items and other transaction from time to time according to various factors, including, without limitation to transaction limits, number of transactions. You understand and confirm that the above mentioned set out or modifications may cause some inconvenience to you, and that you have no objection to this.
8) We do not encourage minors to use virtual currency Services. If you are a minor, you should ask your guardian(s) to operate or operate with the expressed consent of your guardian(s). Otherwise, this virtual currency Service cannot be used.
9) You shall be responsible for losses arising from our inability to provide virtual currency Service or any issues in providing virtual items caused by the following reasons:
l Due to loss, ban or freezing of your account;
l That you disclose your password to others;
l Due to faults of payment channel institution;
l Caused by intentional or gross negligence or violation of laws and regulations of other users;
l Other reasons caused by yourself;
10) You may receive some virtual gains in the course of using our Services, such as uCoins (changes in the virtual gains name do not affect the effectiveness of this agreement). Unless otherwise agreed between you/your agent and us, you are only allowed to use virtual gains supported by our Service according to our Policy as disclosed on our Service interface, such as exchange into virtual items. We reserve the right of final interpretation on such virtual gains and related policy terms. We have the right to adjust virtual gains policies from time to time without prior notice. You agree to be bound by the latest Policies as disclosed by us. Unless otherwise provided hereof, the virtual items cannot be used for any other purposes, including unable to conduct virtual items transactions with third parties, or trading on third-party platforms. If you violate the foregoing requirement, we will not be liable for any loss to you or a third party, and if we reasonably suspect that your Account or usage has cheat operation or abnormal status, we reserve the right to suspend, terminate your use of, deduct, virtual gains and pursue your liabilities accordance to this Agreement
11) Under the following circumstances, We reserve the right to deduct your corresponding virtual gains:
l If the recharge of the virtual items is determined by the bank, payment channel, or court as invalid;
l Chargeback or refund initiated by end user of this Platform is permitted subject to decision of Banks, payment gateway, courts, arbitration tribunal, or us;
l “Real world” money used for recharge is considered illegal or improper gains, and we are required by the court and other institutions to refund ;
l Other circumstances that caused the virtual items to be returned, refund.
12) In the event of any violation of this Agreement, laws and regulations by you, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend, freeze your account and deduct the remaining virtual items and virtual gains on your account partially or wholly, and not compensate your losses, damages.
13) You acknowledge and agree that if you voluntarily cancel your account, your virtual items, virtual gains, virtual gift, game currency, etc. will be waived automatically. We will not return the corresponding cash value and will not make any compensation.
7. Data Storage
1) We are not responsible for the deleting or storage failure of your data in this Service.
2) We can determine the maximum storage time length and storage space of your data in the Service according to various factors. You can back up the relevant data of this Service according to your own needs.
3) If you discontinue using the Service, or if the Service is terminated or ended, we can permanently delete your data from our server, and we are not obligated to return any data to you.
4) You can modify or delete your personal data, registration information and Content uploaded, distributed by you. Please note that deleting relative information will lead to delete of Contents stored in the system. You are responsible for this risk.
1) You understand and agree that the Software only provides you with a platform for information sharing, transmission. You are responsible for all actions under your Account, including any content you transmit and any consequences resulted. You should personally judge the content of the software and Service and bear all risks arising from the use of the Service, including risks arising from the reliance on the correctness, completeness or usefulness of the Content. We cannot and will not be liable for any losses caused by your behavior.
2) If you find anyone who violates this agreement or uses the Service in other improper ways, please tell us immediately and we will deal with them according to this Agreement.
3) You understand and agree that we reserve the right to change, suspend, terminate, and update all or a feature of the Service in our sole discretion according to various factors without prior notice.
9. Intellectual Property
1) You acknowledge that intellectual property rights in and relating to our Services (other than Content which is contributed and owned by advertisers) is owned by us, unless you have legally acquired intellectual property rights in the Content posted by you on our Software before using our Services.
2) Unless otherwise provided, the copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights of the Software are owned by us.
3) The copyright or trademark rights of the graphics, text or its components involved in the Service, and other Software logos and product and Service names (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Software Logo”), are owned by us. You are not allowed to display or use the Software logo in any way without our prior written consent, and you must not indicate to others that you have the right to display, use, or otherwise modify with the Software logo.
4) The above and any other intellectual property rights owned by us or related advertisers are protected by law and you are not allowed to use or create derivative works in any form without the written permission of us or the relevant advertisers.
5) Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company and you/your agent, you own the intellectual property rights in connection with Content uploaded by you such as text, images, videos, audio, photograph, and you agree to authorize us and our affiliates a irrevocable, permanent exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, sub-licensable right to use, display and reproduce the aforesaid Content for commercial or non-commercial purposes, including but not limited to adapt, display, broadcast, rent, copy, film, translate ,or place such Content on Internet. We can choose whether to use and the usage method in our sole discretion, including but not limited to using and disseminating the above information on any platform operated by us, editing the above information, and authorize third party to use, edit, disseminate.
1) In the event that we receive any complaints, claims about you from other users , we reserve the right to review, check any Contents, materials, chatting records regarding you in this Software without prior notice. if you indeed have illegal, wrongful, defaulting, tort act, we have the right in our sole discretion to take any or all of the following measures: to give a warning, to disable your ability to use some features, terminate your access to the Software, put you into blacklist, announce your default act，to deduct, withhold virtual items and virtual gains in part or in whole . If we adopt to terminate your Account, put you into blacklist, we have the right not to refund your virtual items, and gains.
2) You understand and agree that we have right to take any remedy measures, appropriate legal action against your illegal, wrongful, defaulting, tort act, and disclose relevant information to authorities in accordance with laws and regulations and you shall bear all results.
3) You understand and agree that any losses, damages, claims of third party arising out of your violation of this Agreement, shall be paid by you, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
4) You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our affiliates from and against any and all complaints, demands, claims, damages, losses, costs, liabilities and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising out of your access to or use of the Service, your breach of this Agreement
5) We have the right to choose to apply the aforesaid remedy measures separately or collectively.
11. Force Majeure And Other Disclaimers
1) You understand and acknowledge that in the course of using the Service, you may encounter problems out of our control, which may cause the Service to be interrupted. We are not liable for any Service suspension, problems, losses out of our control and expectation, for example natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, plague epidemics and storms, and social events such as war, turmoil, government actions, etc. In the event aforesaid, we will try our best to cooperate and to repair in time.
2) We make no promises or guarantees that the Services will always safe, reliable, be available, uninterrupted, or error-free or not-delay. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR OTHER TERMS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE SERVICES. WE DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR OTHER TERMS OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. We do not control or manipulate actions of you and others, nor are we responsible for any of their content (whether online or offline) and any content they share (including offensive, indecent, obscene, illegal, and other contentious content).
3) Like most Internet Services, our Service may be affected by various security issues, including but not limited to internet Service quality, social environment, other software, websites you download, install, visit may contain viruses such as "Trojan horses" that threaten the security of your computer information and data, which in turn affects the normal use of the Service. You should strengthen the protection of information security and user data, and pay attention to strengthen password protection to avoid loss and harassment.
4) You understand and acknowledge that the Service has interruptions due to unavoidable issues, computer virus or hacking, system instability, your location, your shutdown, and any other technology problems, internet problems, telecom operate problems, etc. We shall not be liable for any losses caused due to the aforesaid interruptions.
5) You understand and acknowledge that there may be some misleading, deceptive, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal information, or infringement information of the rights of others in the course of using the Service. We do not assume any responsibility for any losses of you or any third party resulting from aforesaid information or act.
6) You understand and acknowledged that we may maintain, update, and repair features or this Software on a regular or irregular basis. If the service is interrupted within a reasonable period of time due to such circumstances with prior notice, we shall not be liable for this.
7) Unless otherwise provided by law and regulation, we have rights but no obligation to handle any defaulting, tort, illegal act of third party and we cannot guarantee that the foresaid defaulting, tort, illegal act of third party shall be found, handled in times.
8) You understand and acknowledge that we are not responsible for any defects in the quality of the products or Services offered to you and any damages caused under following circumstances:
l the products or Services provided are free;
l the product or service is gifted to you;
9) NOTWITHSTANDING OTHERWISE PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLEFOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR DATA, IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICES; ORFOR THE CONDUCT OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING OTHER USERS OF THE SERVICES AND OPERATORS OF EXTERNAL SITES. IN ADDITION, ALL COMPENSATION, REMEDY, LIABILITIES, REGARDLESS OF ANY MANNER, REASON, SHALL NOT EXCEED ALL FEES PAID BY TO US (IF APPLICABLE)
10) You acknowledge and understand that there may be personal and property security and transaction dispute risks if you meet, trade with other users offline, off the platform. We are not liable for the above risks or losses, and you must bear all responsibility.
1) We remind you to read this Agreement carefully, especially clauses in connection with disclaimer, risks, limitation of you rights and our liability. If you are a minor, pleases read with accompany of your guardian(s).
2) You understand and agree that other statements, rules published by us in the software are deemed to be supplemental to these rules and are an integral part of these Rules and have the same legal effect as this Agreement.
3) The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not in any way affect or impair the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions. If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable by competent authorities, the Parties shall use their best endeavors to agree upon a replacement provision so as to substantially effectuate the commercial purpose of the original provision.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to this Policy by posting the amended contents on our sites or within the Services. New versions of the policies will be accessible from within the Services. If you continue to use the Services after the changes are posted, you are agreeing that the changes apply to your continued use of the Services. Otherwise, if you do not agree to these terms or any future updated version then you must not access and/or use, and must cease all access and/or use of, any of our Services.
This Policy will help you understand the following:
1. How do we collect information?
2. How do we use this information?
3. Cookies and other similar data collection technologies
4. How is this information shared?
5. How do we protect your information?
6. How do you manage your own information?
7. How do we protect information of underage users?
8. How do we operate and transfer data as part of our global services?
9. How to contact us?
1. How do we collect information?
To provide Services, we must process information about you. We collect information in the following ways:
1) Information and content you provided
· We collect content, messages and other information you provided when you use our Services, including when you register for an account, create or share content, and message or communicate with others. This can include information in or about the content you provided, such as metadata, the location of a photo or the date a file was created. With your consent, we will also collect contact information you chose to upload, sync or import from your device, such as contacts, call logs or SMS records.
2) Information and content we collected
· Your usage. We collect information automatically during your use of Service about how you use our Services, such as the types of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; and the time, frequency and duration of your activities. For example, we log when you're using and have last used our Services, videos and other content you viewed, or games you played on our Services.
· Things others do and information they provide about you. We also receive and analyze content, messages and information that other people provided of you when they use our Services.
· Device Information. We collect and record information regarding and from the devices you used according to access you have granted when installing and using our Serives. We will strictly abide by the rules and regulations on data collection provided by the operator as to respect and your protect your rights and interests.
· Information we obtain from these devices includes:
· Device attributes: information such as the operating system, hardware and software versions, battery level, signal strength, available storage space, browser type, app and file names and types, and plugins.
· Device operations: information about operations and behaviors performed on the device, such as whether a window is foregrounded or backgrounded, or mouse movements (which can help distinguish humans from bots).
· Identifiers: unique identifiers, device IDs and other identifiers, such as from games, apps or accounts you use
· Device signals: Bluetooth signals, and information about nearby Wi-Fi access points, beacons, and cell towers.
· Data from device settings: information you allowed us to receive through device settings you activated, such as access to your GPS location, camera or photos.
· Network and connections: information such as the name of your mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, mobile phone number, IP address, connection speed and, in some cases, information about other devices that are nearby or on your network.
· Cookie data: data from cookies stored on your device, including cookie IDs and settings.
3) Information partners provide.
You can use products or service through links on your account provided by our affiliates, advertisers and app developers. As to provide you with better Services, we will display and recommended information that you may find interesting, including live streaming and gaming contents, which can be discovered and used from our Services. By using the above Services through us, you grant us permission to receive, gather and analyse personal and transaction information from our affiliates, advertisers and app developers that are legal and consented by you.
Advertisers, app developers, and publishers can send us information through Tools they use, including but not limited our APIs and SDKs. These partners provide information about your activities off our Service, including information about websites you visit, purchases you make, the ads you see, and other relevant data, whether or not you have an account for our Services. For example, a game developer could use our API to tell us what games you play, or a business could tell us about a purchase you made in its store. We also receive information about your online and offline actions and purchases from third-party data providers who have the rights to provide us with your information.
We require each of these partners to have lawful rights to collect, use and share your data before providing any data to us.
2. How do we use this information?
We use the information to provide and support the Services. Here's how we use this information:
1) To provide and optimize our Services
We use the information we have to deliver, develop, test and improve our Services, including but not limited to develop research, test and troubleshoot new Services and features.
2) To display and promote products or Services
As to provide you with personalized information browsing and transaction services, we will dislay and push information such as ads according to informations including but not limited to your browsing and search history, device information, search preference, behavior and habit, and location.
3) To enhance safety, integrity and security
We use the information we have to verify accounts and activity, combat harmful conduct, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences as to maintain the integrity of our Services and enhance your safety and data security.
4) To provide measurement, analytics, and other business services
We use the information we have (including your activity off our Services, such as the websites you visit and ads you see) to help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services, and understand the types of individuals who use their services and how users interact with their websites, apps, and services.
5) To communicate with you
We use the information we have to send you marketing messages, communicate with you about our Services, and allow you to understand our policies and terms. We also use your information to responses when you contact us.
6) To research and innovate for social good
We use the information we have (including from research partners we collaborate with) to conduct and support research and innovation on topics of general social welfare, technological advancement, public interest, health and well-being.
If we use the information we have or collect information for some other purposes not listed on This Policy, we will inform you and get your permission in advance.
3. Cookies and other similar data collection technologies
As ensure proper operation, provide you with a personalized and better user experience of our Services and receommded content that interests you, we will collect information on your computure or mobile devices, and store information such as your preference in data foilders through Cookie
2) Other Similar Technologies
Except for Cookie, we also use other similar data collection technologies such as web beacon and pixel tags. For example, when you click on link directing to content on our Services sent by us through email, we can track this click and optimize our customer service experience by understanding your preferences. A web beacon is usually a transparent image that is embedded within a website or email. We can know whether the mail has been opended through pixel tag in the webmail. If you do not wish to be tracked through the above means, you can unsubscribe from our mail list anytime.
4. How is this information shared?
We will share or allow third parties to collect your information from our Services under these circumstances:
1) In response to a legal request
We may share your information according to law and regulations, dispute resolution and litigation purposes or legal request from administration and judiciary. We will share your information when necessary to achieve the following actions: to detect, prevent and address fraud, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity; to protect ourselves including our rights, property or Services, you or others including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm
2) Sharing with affiliates
We may share your information to affiliates in order to provide with Services, recommend information that you might be interested in or protect the personal assets of our affiliates or other users.
3) Change of ownership
We may transfer your information to the new owner, controller or acquisitor in cases involving or under merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation.
4) Sharing with Third-Party Partners
We work with third-party partners who help us provide and improve our Services as to provide you high quality Services. Here are the types of third parties we share information with:
· Partners who use our analytics services
We provide aggregated statistics and insights that help users and businesses to understand how usesrs are engaging with our Services.
We provide advertisers with reports about the kinds of people seeing their ads and how their ads are performing, but we don't share information that personally identifies you (information such as your name or email address that by itself can be used to contact you or identifies who you are) without your consent. For example, we provide general demographic and interest data to advertisers (for example, that an ad was seen by a woman between the ages of 25 and 34 who lives in Madrid and likes software engineering) to help them better understand their audience.
· Measurement partners
We share information about you with companies that aggregate it to provide analytics and measurement reports to our partners.
· Researchers and academics
We also provide information and content to research partners and academics to conduct research that advances scholarship and innovation which support our business or mission, and enhances discovery and innovation on topics of general social welfare, technological advancement, public interest, health and well-being.
· Other partners such as vendors and service providers
We provide information and content to vendors and service providers who support our business to facilitate , such as by providing technical infrastructure services, analyzing how our Services are used, providing customer service, facilitating payments or conducting surveys.
5. How do we protect your information
We work hard to protect you from unauthorized access to or alteration, disclosure or destruction of your information through responsible and feasible security measures that are universal across our industry. However we are unable to promise your personal information with complete security, If you believe that your account or information is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
Please note that voluntary or public sharing of information during your use of our Services may involve personal information about you or others and carefully consider before uploading text or images involving peronsal information during post or use of our Services.
6. How do you manage your own information?
You can access and manage your information through the following means:
Unless required otherwise by laws and regulations, you have the right to access, modify, add and erase your personal information. After deleting information on our Service, the corresponding information will be removed during the backup system update if unable to be removed immediately.
You can also modify the scope of your authorization. We will no longer process your information once your withdrawn access, please note that your decision does not affect information displayed and processed before your access withdrawal. Please be aware that functions of our Services requires may require information to operate and that modifying your scope of authorization may cause inability to use our Serivces.
7. How do we protect information of underage users?
If you are a minor, we recommend you to ask your parents or guardians to read this Policy, and we recommend you to ask your parents or guardians for permission to use our Service or provide us your information. If you are a minor, we shall only use, share, transmit, disclose your information subject to the regulations, and necessary conditions.
8. How do we operate and transfer data as part of our global services?
As part of our international operations, we have the right to transfer, transmit, store or process your information globally to our Affiliated Entitie or business partners under the guidance local laws and regulations in accordance with This Policy.
9. How to contact us with questions
You can contact us via email@example.com for any enquiries regarding This Policy.